Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Bowl

So we had a huge party at the house for the Super Bowl.  And wouldn’t you know, I didn’t take one single picture.  I was crazy busy allllll day long.  I made about 5 appetizers and 5 desserts, cleaned the house like a mad woman, and took care of the baby all right by myself.  Scott had friends in town and played golf.  I was a little stressed on Sunday, needless to say.  The party started at 6:00 and of course at about 5:55, Emily decided she was hungry.  Argh!  So before I had to run upstairs to feed her, I did snap a couple shots of some of the food.

IMG_4899

{football brownies}

IMG_4901 

{I made the cupcake stand and all of the food had those cute cards that I whipped up in Photoshop.}

IMG_4902

{Believe it or not, this was the very first time I had ever made cupcakes.  I truly don’t think I’ve ever made a cupcake in my entire life.  Weird.}

All in all, it was a great time with great friends.  But, I think I’ll only do it again next year if I can either hire a babysitter or a maid before the big day. 

Amy

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. I'm now a follower. I love those little footballs!

    ReplyDelete