Tuesday, March 1, 2011

We’ve got a roller on our hands!

Well…..sorta! 

I was away on a bachelorette party weekend before last.  And, as my luck would have it, Emily rolled over for the first time!  I was so proud and so upset all at the same time.  Scott wasn’t able to get it on video so I missed the very first roll over.  *sigh*

But, she did it again when I got home!  I definitely had been video taping her and finally gave up so I put the camera down and as soon as I put the camera down and stopped recording, she rolled over!  Again, just my luck!  So a couple days later I tried to catch it on video again and I was successful!  Here’s the vid:

She has only rolled 3 or 4 times.  But, she’s pretty stinkin’ cute with her little bald spots!  I love it!  Needless to say, I am a proud mama!  She’s doing so great and is a happy, chunky little baby!  Praise!

Amy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment